Top News
“Bring Molly back idiots”: Fans react to the real reason why Molly Qerim walked away from ESPN’s First Take | NFL News
Molly Qerim’s exit from ESPN’s First Take has left fans and insiders buzzing. The veteran host’s departure was sudden, but in a recent SI Media Podcast, Chris “Mad Dog” Russo shared a behind-the-scenes scoop: Stephen A. Smith called him the night before Qerim left, giving him a glimpse of ESPN’s plans and why Qerim may…
Chiefs’ billionaire heiress Gracie Hunt shares a heartfelt moment with boyfriend Derek Green amid the team’s recovery from a slow start | NFL News
Gracie Hunt shows off her love for Derek Green.(Image via courtesy of The Kansas City Chiefs/Sydney Schneider) The Kansas City Chiefs have been recovering from a slow start to the season and have won three out of the six matches played so far in the new season. While the team is gearing up for the…
Ace Frehley dies at 74: Kiss guitarist passes away following a recent fall; fans mourn
Ace Frehley, the founding guitarist of the legendary rock band Kiss, has died at the age of 74. He passed away peacefully on Thursday in Morristown, New Jersey, surrounded by his family, following a recent fall, his agent confirmed, reported Associated Press.In a statement, Frehley’s family said they are “completely devastated and heartbroken” but will…
Ordering CBI probe should be the last resort, not routine: SC | India News
NEW DELHI: Cautioning high courts, and itself, against routinely ordering CBI probes, Supreme Court on Thursday said courts should invoke their power to direct an inquiry by the central agency as a last resort in an exceptional situation.A bench of justices J K Maheshwari and Vijay Bishnoi set aside Allahabad high court’s order directing a…
SC collegium changes judge posting on government objection | India News
NEW DELHI: In a surprising development, Supreme Court’s five-judge collegium led by CJI B R Gavai has spelled out the reason — Union govt’s objection — for changing the transfer destination of Madhya Pradesh HC’s Justice Atul Sreedharan from Chhattisgarh HC to Allahabad HC.Two months ago, the collegium had uploaded a statement on its August…
Abujhmarh, N Bastar Naxal-free, says Shah as 170 Reds to surrender today | Raipur News
Representational image (PTI file photo) RAIPUR/NAGPUR: Chhattisgarh’s Bastar awaits the largest mass surrender of Maoists in its history of Left-wing extremism Friday, with 170 guerrillas lined up to formally lay down arms in what home minister Amit Shah termed a “landmark day” in the battle to purge the country’s Red Corridor of Naxalite influence.“Abujhmarh and…
Charlie Puth announces he’s expecting first child with wife Brooke Sansone, shares pregnancy news through his latest music video |
Charlie Puth is stepping into a new chapter of life: fatherhood. The 33-year-old singer-songwriter revealed on Thursday, October 16, that he and his wife, Brooke Sansone, are expecting their first child together. True to his artistic style, the announcement came with a signature creative twist — through a scene in the music video for his…
Former Trump adviser John Bolton indicted; charged over mishandling classified information; Trump calls him ‘bad’
Former national security adviser John Bolton has been charged in a federal investigation over the possible mishandling of classified information, a source told the Associated Press. Bolton served for over a year in Donald Trump’s first administration before being fired in 2019. The investigation became public in August when the FBI searched Bolton’s Maryland home…
US appeals court blocks Trump request to send National Guard to Chicago amid immigration protests
A US appeals court on Thursday rejected President Donald Trump’s administration request to lift a lower court’s prohibition on deploying the National Guard in Chicago. President Trump ordered hundreds of National Guard troops to Chicago, asserting they were necessary to combat crime and safeguard immigration agents and facilities in America’s third-largest city, AP image reported….
Search operation in J&K’s Udhampur after terror suspects ‘snatch cash’ from villager | Jammu News
JAMMU: A joint team of security forces launched an intensive cordon-and-search operation in Latti area of J&K’s Udhampur district Thursday after locals reported that a group of terror suspects had entered a house in Kirchi village, threatened its residents and fled after allegedly snatching cash.Personnel from the Army, J&K Police, and other security agencies were…

