Top News
‘Taking all possibilities into account’: Amit Shah on Delhi blast that killed 8; investigation on | India News
Union home minister Amit Shah (Photo: ANI screengrab) NEW DELHI: Union home minister Amit Shah on Monday said that the blast in Delhi occurred in a Hyundai i20 car at the Subhash Marg traffic signal near the Red Fort.The home minister said the government is “exploring all possibilities and will conduct a thorough investigation, taking…
‘Saw a hand on road’: Eye witnesses recount moments after Delhi blast – watch | India News
NEW DELHI: Eyewitnesses narrated the harrowing details of the blast near Red Fort Metro Station on Monday evening that killed at least 8.Eyewitnesses described scenes of panic and disbelief as the explosion rocked the area. “Not something, I saw the flames from my house and then came down to see what had happened. There was…
Delhi blast: PM Modi takes stock of situation, briefed by Amit Shah | India News
NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has taken stock of the incident, after a car blast near Red Fort rocked the national capitial on Monday evening, as per government sources. He was briefed by home minster Amit Shah on the situation.At least eight people and 24 have been injured in the blast. The cause is…
Blast near Red Fort: 24 injured, toll may rise – what we know so far | India News
NEW DELHI: A blast occurred in a parked car near Lal Qila Metro Station near Gate No 1 (Red Fort Metro station) on Monday evening, prompting authorities to rush seven fire tenders to the spot. At least eight people died and 24 injured in the blast. High alert has been sounded in the city.The area…
Delhi: Blast in parked car near Red Fort; videos show panic, chaos at site | India News
NEW DELHI: A blast occurred in a parked car near the Red Fort on Monday evening, prompting authorities to rush five fire tenders to the spot, officials said.Videos shared from the spot showed panic as people rushed to safety.Also read: Blast near Red Fort – what we know so far Breaking: Several Injured After Car…
New pill cuts bad cholesterol by 60 percent: Could it become a game-changer in heart attack prevention?
A new oral medication has shown LDL reductions of about 55.8%. The experimental drug, Enlicitide, developed by Merck, was presented at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions 2025, and early results have excited cardiologists around the world.Unlike existing PCSK9 inhibitors, which require injections, Enlicitide is the first oral PCSK9 inhibitor, taken as a once-daily pill….
Bihar elections 2025: ‘Katta, nachaniya, rasoiya & more ‘ – when netas turned dialogue writers during poll campaign | India News
‘Kanpatti par katta rakh kar … ‘‘Nachaniya log hain’‘Jhuthon ke sardar … ‘If you think these are dialogues from Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ sequel, think again. This, in fact, is the real-life political theatre of the Bihar Assembly Elections 2025 — where campaign stages have turned into movie sets and the country’s top politicians…
Viral! Lionel Messi returns to Barcelona’s home Camp Nou: ‘I returned to a place I miss with my soul’ | Football News
Lionel Messi made an unannounced visit to Camp Nou on Sunday night, his first since departing FC Barcelona. The visit came after he led Inter Miami to victory against Nashville in the MLS Playoffs.The eight-time Ballon d’Or winner’s return to the stadium marked an emotional homecoming. Messi has previously expressed his disappointment about leaving Barcelona…
Mariam Cisse cause of death: What happened to the Mali TikTok star during her livestream in Tonka
Mariam Cisse cause of death: What happened to the Mali TikTok star during her livestream in Tonka (Image via Getty) Mariam Cisse, a young TikTok creator from Tonka, Mali, was killed by armed extremists during a livestream in early November 2025. She was known for posting cheerful videos about life in her hometown and showing…
‘SIR is votebandi’: Mamata Banerjee slams EC, BJP over voter roll revision; questions ‘hurry’ before polls | India News
Mamata Bnerjee (File-ANI) NEW DELHI: West Bengal chief minister Mamata Banerjee on Monday accused the Election Commission (EC) of rushing through the special intensive revision (SIR) of electoral rolls, terming the exercise “votebandi” and demanding its immediate suspension.Speaking to reporters in Siliguri, Banerjee likened the voter roll revision to demonetisation, alleging that the process was…

