Top News
Vaibhav Suryavanshi wreaks havoc, shows no mercy to Australia bowlers – Watch | Cricket News
Vaibhav Suryavanshi was at his six-hitting best as he gave Australian bowlers a tough start in the first Youth ODI (Screengrabs/X) India’s chase of 225 in the first Youth ODI against Australia U19 at the Ian Healy Oval, Brisbane, had a familiar spark on Sunday as 14-year-old opener Vaibhav Suryavanshi once again showed his power-hitting…
‘Will he address concerns or repeat same things’: Congress attacks PM Modi ahead of speech; takes ‘friend in US’ dig | India News
NEW DELHI: Congress leader Jairam Ramesh on Sunday criticised Prime Minister Narendra Modi, alleging that his “good friend” in Washington DC, “stole PM’s headlines” after US President Donald Trump once again claimed credit for halting Operation Sindoor by leveraging increased trade with America. In a post on X, Ramesh said, “The Prime Minister is preparing…
Zubeen Garg’s final journey: Thousands bid farewell to Assam’s music icon; watch video | Guwahati News
Thousands bid farewell to Assam’s music icon NEW DELHI: The mortal remains of Assam’s most popular singer, Zubeen Garg, were brought to his hometown Guwahati on Sunday, drawing tens of thousands of grieving fans who lined the streets to bid a final farewell.The 52-year-old musician died in Singapore on Friday after a swimming accident. His…
From demonetisation to Covid and Operation Sindoor: PM Modi’s speeches over the years; all eyes on 5pm address | India News
Prime Minister Narendra Modi (File photo) NEW DELHI: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is set to address the nation at 5pm on Sunday, the Prime Minister’s Office confirmed earlier in the day. The PMO did not disclose the topic of the address. With Navratri beginning and GST reforms set to take effect from Monday, the PM’s…
US immigration authority clarifies: Trump’s new H-1B visa requirement applies only to…
US Citizenship and Immigration Services, USCIS has issued a clarification on Trump’s new order on H-1B visa. Trump, on September 19 signed a new proclamation announcing a $100,000 fee for H-1B visa applications. In a post on X (formerly Twitter), the immigration authority said that President Trump’s new H-1B visa requirement applies only to NEW,…
Gaza war: Hamas releases ‘farewell images’ of 48 remaining captives; issues chilling message
Photo shared by NYPost Hamas has published a propaganda image of the 48 remaining Israeli hostages held in Gaza, naming each of them after Ron Arad, an Israeli Air Force navigator who has been missing since 1988. The release comes as Israeli troops prepare for a major offensive in Gaza City, Hamas’ last remaining stronghold.The…
Another instance of abuse at PM Modi’s mother? BJP shares video of Tejashwi rally; RJD calls it doctored | India News
NEW DELHI: Politics over gaali has taken centre stage in Bihar again, this time with BJP accusing Tejashwi Yadav’s rally of insulting Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s late mother, Heeraben. The charge, fuelled by a viral video shared by Deputy CM Samrat Choudhary and BJP Bihar X handle, has reignited the bitter slugfest between the RJD…
‘Did not publish on time’: US flags Pakistan’s defence budgets; urges transparency
The United States has called on Pakistan to bring its military and intelligence budgets under parliamentary or civilian oversight, identifying this as a key step to improving fiscal transparency. The recommendation was made in the US State Department’s 2025 Fiscal Transparency Report, released on Friday, which reviewed how 140 governments disclose and manage their public…
Maharashtra deputy CM Eknath Shinde’s X account hacked; images of Pakistan, Turkey flags posted | Mumbai News
NEW DELHI: Maharashtra deputy chief minister Eknath Shinde’s X account was hacked on Sunday, with hackers posting images of Pakistan and Turkey flags, officials said.The hackers live-streamed images with photographs of the two Islamic countries, on a day when India and Pakistan are set to play their second game in the Asia Cup.“We immediately alerted…
Google sends ‘urgent’ memo to H-1B visa holders: If you are currently outside the US, make plans to… |
Google has issued an emergency guidance to its H-1B visa holders traveling abroad, advising immediate return to the United States. The directive came hours after President Trump announced a $100,000 fee for new H-1B applications—a staggering 6,600% increase from current costs. The company advised H-1B holders currently outside the United States to “return immediately” and…

