Mangaluru: YouTuber Manaf from Kerala said he was ready to face any charges levelled against him by the SIT, which is probing the Dharmasthala mass burial case. He told reporters before entering the SIT office in Belthangady on Monday, “I will get a clear picture once I meet the officers. I have come to know that I am booked under 12 sections, and I am prepared to face it.”Manaf, a former lorry driver who previously travelled to Dharmasthala, appeared before the SIT as part of the ongoing investigations. He is reportedly being probed in connection with a video of the complainant that he had uploaded. Another YouTuber Abhishek from Hassan was also present.Meanwhile, activist Snehamayi Krishna submitted a petition to the Dakshina Kannada SP demanding a probe in Sowjanya’s case, raising concerns about the role of Vittal Gowda, Sowjanya’s relative in her murder case. It may be noted that the SIT is probing Gowda in connection with the skull produced by the complainant in the case.SIT officials continued to maintain that the investigation is in progress. Activists Jayanth T, Girish Mattanavar, Vittal Gowda, continue to be interrogated.

